Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and slim profile for all-day jigging comfort
- FUJI K-Series Guides for Reduced Line Wear & Smooth Action
- VSS Reel Seat locks reel Securely
- Premium Chameleon Finishing for durability
- High density EVA handle for a comfortable yet solid grip
- One-piece blank Optimizes Backbone Strength
- Spinning Reel Compatible
- Max Drag up to 27kg (60lb)
- Toray Carbon Blank (Made In Japan)
- Weight - 169g
Pity you don't offer the PE 4-6 in 7'3"" or 7' 6"
as they are nice rods and I'd buy another two if you did; 6'3" just too short.
I normally use Ocean Legacy rods. My mate gave me a Seahawk Kingdom Extreme P2-4 and said try this out. I teamed it with a Saragossa 8000 and 30 lb braid. I am regularly catching 20 kg plus sambos and 80 plus cm dhue fish off the south coast of Western Australia. This rod is lightweight, extremely tough, has great flex when the fish pull hard and is beautiful to use. Best value for money rod you can buy.
Bought as a spare…rod is light and loads up well. Though I’m yet to put it through it’s paces.
Cannot fault this rod it better than my ocean legacy rod. Super strong and sensitive great action highly recommended