Don't let its compact look fool you - this robust, solid unit was built for endurance and power. Quickly and effectively remove water from your boats bilge well with the Johnson Ultima 12v Bilge Pump 1250GPH. It comes with an Integrated Ultima float switch for your convenience, meaning that it can be wired up to automatically remove water from your boats bilge well when water is detected. The correct switch with automatic and manual mode is required to enable that functionality of the Johnson Ultima 12v Bilge Pump 1250GPH.
All pumps are equipped with Dura-Port discharge ports, making them easier to install and eliminating the problem of stress cracking from extremely tight hose clamps. We know that sometimes the positioning and install can be tricky with bilge pumps, that’s why Johnson supply you with a straight and a 90 degree adaptor for versatility in that situation.
The reliable, space-saving 12v Submersible Bilge Pump is highly energy-efficient and requires no tools for maintenance. The motor is water-cooled resulting in mechanical durability. For easy cleaning and maintenance, the impeller cover is removable and simply accessible.
Features & Benefits
Some of the impressive features of the Johnson Ultima 12V Bilge Pump Integrated Switch includes:
- Compact all-inclusive unit for handy mounting options
- Pump equipped with Integrated Ultima Switch technology for automatic pumping of water when detected (must be wired correctly)
- Submersible bilge pump
- Fitted with Dura-Port discharge ports for easy installation
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- 2 Year limited manufacturers warranty
- Capacity 0.9m head (13.6 V): 51 l/min - 800 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 79 l/min - 1250 GPH
- Amps: 3A
- Fuse size: 5A
- Weight: 0.66kg
- Height: 117mm
- Length: 142mm
- Width: 82mm
- Connection: 25mm or 32mm