SEAHAWK FISHING LINE SPOOLER Reel Winder Spooling System
Make Spooling your fishing reel simple like never before with a little help from this tried and trusted reel winder spooling system.
The SEAHAWK Fishing Line Spooler is a breeze to set up with easy-to-follow instructions.
After the initial setup, all you have to do is clamp it to a bench or table, fix your spinning, bait caster or overhead reel to the rod-style clamp, attach your chosen spool of line, and then let the unique spooling mechanism take care of the rest.
Adjust the unique Star Drag System to set the desired tension on the spool of the line resulting in a tightly spooled braid or monofilament line.
Thanks to the lightweight and compact design weighing less than 400g, packing this item in your tackle bag or kit is no stress at all.
Features & Benefits
- Works with ANY reels including spinning, overhead & baitcasters
- Mount any spool of line in seconds thanks to this easy-to-use spooling system
- Durable bench clamp winder system holds better than any suction cup ever will
- Features a unique Star Drag System to set the desired tension on the spool of line
- Suitable for use with ALL type of fishing line including braid, monofilament and fluoro- carbon
- Clamps to any flat, rigid surface and locks on, no matter what happens
- Compatible will all conventional spool sizes leaving no limits
- Easy to setup with diagrammatic instructions
- Rod style mount to fix your reel into
- Portable making it easy to take on your fishing trip
- Compact & lightweight design weighs just 372g
- Precision engineered from aluminium and ultra-durable ABS Plastic for a spooling system that will stand the test of time
- Dual-face clamp is perfect for clamping onto wooden boards up to 5 cm thick
The product is almost perfect in my opinion but
The spooling arm is just not long enough witch let's the hole product down. For bigger egg beaters and alvey reels just not enough distances
Great tool for putting on or taking of line from reels. Easy to use snd fast. I use it all the time now😁