Built tough and sleek, meet Team Seahawk’s Split Ring Pliers for fishing – a handy tool any angler can rely on with multiple functionalities take their fishing experience to the next level.
These Split Ring Pliers are made from durable 420 anti-corrosion stainless steel material and coated with a long-lasting Teflon layer for even more corrosion protection from harsh saltwater conditions.
Equipped with comfortable rubber grips, the Team Seahawk Split Ring Pliers are ergonomic and slip-resistant to maximise your grip and accuracy (Especially when your hands have slimy bait residue on them). Its spring-loaded hinge system makes easy one handed use, with minimal effort into clamping the handles together.
The Team Seahawk Split Ring Pliers multi-function sharp jaws are complete with a split ring opener, split shot weight crimper, clinch knot assist, bait tuner, a lanyard with carabiner hook for quick access and a tungsten carbide line cutter to easily cut braided line, monofilament and fluoro-carbon fishing lines. Just about everything you need in your tackle kit made into one tool.
Features & Benefits
- Made with 420 anti-corrosion stainless steel material
- Teflon coated for added protection, suitable for any fishing environment
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber handle for comfort
- Spring-loaded hinge for easy one-handed-use
- Multi-function jaws
- Split ring opener,
- Tungsten carbide fishing line cutter,
- Split shot weight crimper,
- Clinch knot assist and bait tuner
- Includes lanyard with carabiner hook for easy access